Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.3% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.3% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.2% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.2% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.