Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Helen of Troy Ltd (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.