Consumer cyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.2% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 1.5% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.