Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.9% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.1% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 6.1% today and down 20.3% in the last month.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.7% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.