Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.0% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 7.5% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 4.7% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.8% today and up 24.2% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.4% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.3% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.