Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.9% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.4% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.6% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.3% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 0.3% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.