Consumer cyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.4%, the Nasdaq increased 1.9% and the S&P 500 was up 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 7.7% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 6.8% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 4.7% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 3.9% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.9% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 2.8% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 7.4% today.
- Shanda Games Ltd (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.