Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 3.4% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.6% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.4% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.5% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.6% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.5% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.4% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.3% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.3% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.