Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.6% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 0.5% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.1% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.1% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.6% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.