Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 15.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 12.4% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.2% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 2.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.1% today and up 20.6% in the last month.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 2.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is down 0.5% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.