Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 6.1% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.8% today and up 21.6% in the last month.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 4.5% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.