Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.4% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.9% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.4% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.