Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V (GMK): GMK stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 2.1% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 2.6% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.4% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.8% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Calavo Growers (CVGW): CVGW stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.