Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V (GMK): GMK stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 2.1% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 2.6% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.4% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.8% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Calavo Growers (CVGW): CVGW stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.