Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 14.2% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 29.8% today and down 26.6% in the last month.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 4.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.0% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.