Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 23.1% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 15.2% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 4.9% today and up 23.3% in the last month.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 3.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.4% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 10.3% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 3.3% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 2.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.