Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 23.1% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 15.2% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 4.9% today and up 23.3% in the last month.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 3.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.4% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 10.3% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 3.3% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 2.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.