Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.9% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 1.2% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.6% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.