Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 3.8% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.5% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.6% today and down 28.8% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.