Energy stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 5.3% today and down 32.0% in the last month.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 1.7% today and down 48.6% in the last month.
- Petrochina Company Ltd (PTR): PTR stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Eog Resources (EOG): EOG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): XEC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.