Energy stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 6.5% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 3.5% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 2.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 9.3% today and down 34.5% in the last month.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 5.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 4.9% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 4.5% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 4.4% today.
- Apache Corp (APA): APA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Devon Energy Corp (DVN): DVN stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 3.5% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 3.3% today and down 29.7% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.