Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.1%, the Nasdaq declined 2.8% and the S&P 500 fell 2.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 0.3% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 0.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 6.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 5.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bank of America Corp (BAC): BAC stock is down 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is down 4.0% today.
- First Tennessee National Corp (FHN): FHN stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Raymond James Financial (RJF): RJF stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 3.6% today.
- Icici Bank Ltd (IBN): IBN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV): SNV stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.