Financial stocks declined 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is up 1.6% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc (IMS): IMS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 6.9% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 4.6% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 2.0% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.8% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.7% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.