Financial stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 8.3% today.
- Symetra Financial Corp (SYA): SYA stock is up 6.8% today and up 27.6% in the last month.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 4.0% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Assurant Inc (AIZ): AIZ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fifth Street Finance Corp (FSC): FSC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 17.1% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 3.7% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is down 3.6% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 3.3% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 1.6% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.