Financial stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Transunion (TRU): TRU stock is up 1.9% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is up 1.7% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is up 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tekla Healthcare Investors (HQH): HQH stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI): SIGI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sei Investments Company (SEIC): SEIC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB): SIVB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE): UVE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Firstmerit Corp (FMER): FMER stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Axis Capital Holdings (AXS): AXS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund (UTF): UTF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.