Healthcare stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Luxottica Group S.P.A (LUX): LUX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): NKTR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (MACK): MACK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is down 9.9% today.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is down 5.3% today.
- Repligen Corp (RGEN): RGEN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX): LXRX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.