Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is up 3.0% today.
- Prestige Brand Holdings (PBH): PBH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is up 1.5% today and up 76.2% in the last month.
- Natus Medical Inc (BABY): BABY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH): ZBH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is up 0.3% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Cardinal Health (CAH): CAH stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP): RPTP stock is down 4.2% today.
- Magellan Health Services (MGLN): MGLN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is down 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Amag Pharmaceuticals (AMAG): AMAG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Bluebird Bio Inc (BLUE): BLUE stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX): LXRX stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND): LGND stock is down 2.3% today.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): IPXL stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.