Healthcare stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is up 5.7% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX): DVAX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA): MNTA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Biogen Idec Inc (BIIB): BIIB stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 3.9% today.
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc (ZIOP): ZIOP stock is down 3.6% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Luxottica Group S.P.A. (LUX): LUX stock is down 3.2% today.
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bluebird Bio Inc (BLUE): BLUE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Amag Pharmaceuticals (AMAG): AMAG stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sanofi-Aventis Sa (SNY): SNY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is down 2.5% today and down 50.1% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.