Healthcare stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Newlink Genetics Corp (NLNK): NLNK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Natus Medical Inc (BABY): BABY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (MACK): MACK stock is up 1.6% today.
- Amag Pharmaceuticals (AMAG): AMAG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA): MNTA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is up 1.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Align Technology (ALGN): ALGN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO): SIRO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Allergan Plc (AGN): AGN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH): ZBH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Parexel International Corp (PRXL): PRXL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.