Services stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.1% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 18.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 8.9% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 7.0% today.
- Genpact Limited (G): G stock is up 6.4% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 6.0% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 6.0% today.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is up 5.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 4.3% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 4.0% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is up 4.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 15.7% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 12.0% today and down 24.1% in the last month.
- Walt Disney Company (DIS): DIS stock is down 9.0% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is down 6.4% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is down 6.8% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is down 5.9% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 5.1% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 4.5% today.
- Time Warner Inc (TWX): TWX stock is down 4.4% today.
- Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC): ROIC stock is down 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.