Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 11.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 3.5% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 3.0% today and up 34.5% in the last month.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 3.4% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 2.0% today.
- China Lodging Group Ltd (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 2.7% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.