Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 11.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 3.5% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 3.0% today and up 34.5% in the last month.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 3.4% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 2.0% today.
- China Lodging Group Ltd (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 2.7% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.