Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 4.0% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 3.7% today and up 83.2% in the last month.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 2.9% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Best Buy Co (BBY): BBY stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 5.8% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 4.6% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 4.8% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 4.4% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 3.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.5% today and down 24.2% in the last month.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 3.1% today.
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 2.8% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 2.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.