Services stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.8% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is up 3.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is up 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rollins Inc (ROL): ROL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is up 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 6.0% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 4.3% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 4.1% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 4.0% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is down 3.7% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is down 3.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.