Services stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.8% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is up 3.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is up 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rollins Inc (ROL): ROL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is up 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 6.0% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 4.3% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 4.1% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 4.0% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is down 3.7% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is down 3.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.