Services stocks rose 2.0% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 2.1%, the Nasdaq was up 2.4% and the S&P 500 increased 2.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 14.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 15.5% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 5.7% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 6.4% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 5.4% today.
- Zillow Inc. (Z): Z stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA): IMKTA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Best Buy Co (BBY): BBY stock is up 3.8% today.
- Tiffany & Co (TIF): TIF stock is up 3.3% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 1.4% today and down 23.8% in the last month.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 1.2% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.1% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.