Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 3.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is up 2.6% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.0% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 2.6% today.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is down 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is down 2.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW): CXW stock is down 1.8% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.