Services stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 6.0% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 5.5% today and up 23.4% in the last month.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 4.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 5.9% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is up 3.1% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 4.2% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 4.1% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 4.7% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 3.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 13.1% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is down 6.2% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is down 7.1% today.
- Denny’s Corp (DENN): DENN stock is down 4.8% today.
- CVS Corp (CVS): CVS stock is down 3.5% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 4.0% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is down 4.3% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 3.0% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.