Services stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 5.8% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is up 4.4% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is up 1.3% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 1.5% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.0% today and up 34.9% in the last month.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 10.9% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is down 10.5% today and down 25.5% in the last month.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is down 10.1% today and down 25.3% in the last month.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is down 10.2% today.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 9.9% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 9.8% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is down 9.0% today.
- Lamar Advertising Company (LAMR): LAMR stock is down 7.6% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 8.8% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 7.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.