Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 1.5% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 5.6% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 5.5% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 4.5% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 4.5% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 4.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 4.5% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 4.2% today and down 26.2% in the last month.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 4.0% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 4.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.