Technology stocks rose 1.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.3% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 1.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 7.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 7.0% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 8.2% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 7.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is up 6.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 6.9% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 5.4% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 5.6% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 5.1% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 4.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 0.2% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.1% today.
- Hubbell Inc B (HUB.B): HUB.B stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.