Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 1.6% today.
- National Instruments Corp (NATI): NATI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 3.6% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 2.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 2.4% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.