Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 1.6% today.
- National Instruments Corp (NATI): NATI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 3.6% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 2.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 2.4% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.