Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 4.7% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 0.2% today.
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY): JKHY stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV): VIAV stock is down 6.3% today and down 50.5% in the last month.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 6.0% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 4.6% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 4.5% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 4.0% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 4.0% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.9% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.7% today and down 32.0% in the last month.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.