Technology stocks declined 0.8% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 5.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 4.9% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 3.5% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ixia (XXIA): XXIA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.8% today and down 20.2% in the last month.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 3.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 2.5% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.