Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is up 2.6% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mindray Medical International Ltd (MR): MR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 4.7% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 4.6% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.0% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.5% today and down 32.8% in the last month.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.