Technology stocks rose 5.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average spiked 4.0%, the Nasdaq jumped 5.0% and the S&P 500 spiked 4.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 7.4% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 6.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is up 7.1% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 6.7% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 6.5% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is up 6.1% today.
- Linear Technology Corp (LLTC): LLTC stock is up 6.1% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 5.8% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is up 5.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 5.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.