Technology stocks finished up 1.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.3%, the Nasdaq was up 1.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 5.1% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 4.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 4.5% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 4.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 4.0% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 4.0% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 4.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is down 0.9% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 0.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 0.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.