Technology stocks finished up 1.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.3%, the Nasdaq was up 1.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 5.1% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 4.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 4.5% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 4.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 4.0% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 4.0% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 4.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is down 0.9% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 0.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 0.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 0.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.