Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 4.4% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 1.2% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.