Transportation stocks declined 1.0% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 3.5% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 8.7% today and down 29.7% in the last month.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 8.4% today and down 31.9% in the last month.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 3.2% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 2.1% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 2.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.