Transportation stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 1.2% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.0% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.9% today and down 39.1% in the last month.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.3% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.