Transportation stocks finished down on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 1.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.8% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 0.7% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 1.1% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.