Utilities stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Westar Energy (WR): WR stock is up 0.2% today.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is up 0.1% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is up 0.1% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 4.0% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 2.4% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.