Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 0.9% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Terraform Power Inc (TERP): TERP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 2.0% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.