Utilities stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.3%, the Nasdaq was up 1.1% and the S&P 500 rose 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 5.8% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 4.4% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 2.6% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is down 1.0% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 1.0% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is down 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 0.7% today.
- El Paso Electric Company (EE): EE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.